Friday, June 15, 2007

FS: Red Heart Cotton Twist Yarn - 6 skeins in a light pink

For Sale: Red Heart Cotton Twist Yarn - 6 skeins in a light pink

This super soft yarn is easy to knit and crochet and a joy to wear. You will never know it's red heart yarn as it is truly great yarn (and washes great too). I am a yarn snob and I actually like this cotton blend way better than what I can find in my LYS. I bought this yarn off ebay to knit the little girl's dress Crumpets (http://www.chiagu.com/crumpets.html) but I had a baby boy (and he'd look really silly in this dress!)

Fiber: 51% cotton/49% acrylic light worsted weight.
Amount per skein: 3.5 oz/100 gr/186 yd
Care: Machine wash/dry
Crochet Gauge: in single crochet, size H-8 hook: 14 sc and 19 rows = 4".
Knit Gauge: in stockinette stitch, size 8 needles: 20 sts and 25 rows = 4"



Price: $20 (including shipping)
Terms: Pay Pal
Posted by: Alison
If you're interested, email me