Saturday, June 16, 2007

Going Back to School Sale

I'm off to grad school this fall and I need to lighten my load and unfortunately it has to be some of my yarn.

SOLD
10 balls of Jaeger Luxury Tweed color #823 - Fern
Description:
65% Merino 35% Alpaca
Amazingly soft! I was going to make a tunic with it or one of those wrap cardigans but alas we must part. Reading this review about the yarn makes me want to change my mind but my main focus will be on the books and not yarn and I would hate for this stuff to be ignored.
Asking:
$60 + $5 for shipping
Contact - [Cheri]
Email - ninja_girl_01@yahoo.com









For Sale:
Debbie Bliss Cotton Denim Aran
12 balls in color #501 (light blue on the right)
8 balls in color #503 (darker blue on the left)
Description:
100% peruvian cotton in 50g balls, 68 meters. Was planning on making this sweater for my dad but plans changed and I don't have any use for this yarn anymore. This is the softest cotton yarn I have touched and its such a shame that I cannot work with it.
I would like to be able to sell all 20 balls together but they can be split up.
Asking:
$6 per ball
-OR-
$100 for it all
Shipping cost will be determined based upon how many balls are purchased.
Contact - [Cheri]
Email - ninja_girl_01@yahoo.com


Thank You,
Cheri :)