Saturday, October 27, 2007

Free yarn!!!!

I want to clear out some leftovers and stash that I can't see using anytime soon. Free yarn, you pay actual shipping from zip 55421. I prefer paypal. Contact me at sweetpea001@gmail.com for more information or to claim some of the yarn.

All yarn has been stored in plastic bags within plastic storage boxes, but it has been exposed to cats and thus, cat hair is inevitable.

IMG_4104
Knitpicks Wool of the Andes in Snickerdoodle. Two skeins wound together into one double-stranded ball. I'd guess there is at least one full skein's worth here, maybe one and a half.---PENDING

IMG_3779
Mohair in a warm purple, black, and tiny spots of white/grey. Don't know how much is there.---PENDING

IMG_3782
Elann Endless Summer Collection Connemara, lot 01, color 53. One full ball

IMG_3783
Dive Christine. I've lost the ballband, but thanks to Ravelry, I know it is 17924. I would guess that one is about half a ball, the other is about 3/4 full.---PENDING

IMG_4101
Lionbrand homespun. 3/4 of a skein.

thumb-firstscarf
about 3/4 of a ball of the mystery yarn that made this scarf. All I remember about it is that it is 50% acrylic. Scarf not included.

IMG_3759
Knitpicks palette: in Brown, red, and orange (the darker orange) and apricot. I no longer have the blues or the light peach shown in the above photo. Each ball is mostly full but missing a small amount of yardage used in a swatch. Ballbands and lot # missing for all but the apricot--PENDING

IMG_3778
Three skeins of Knitpicks Merino Style in the color Dusk lot 82830--- PENDING
IMG_3777
Galaway colornep yarn, color 527, lot 1265. May be missing a small amount of yardage from a swatch, though I think I frogged the swatch and the vast majority of the yardage is still there.---PENDING IMG_3767
Encore Plymouth yarn, color 999, lot 28005. One skein is mostly full but I can't guarantee that all the yardage is there, the other is about half a skein, maybe a little more.----PENDING

IMG_3765
Elann Peruvian Collection Pure Alpaca yarn in color 435, lot 506. Both skeins have been used, but both are over half-skeins.---PENDING

IMG_3763
Elann Peruvian Collection Pure Alpaca yarn, color 500, lot 648. One full skein, one maybe 3/4, one 1/4.---PENDING

IMG_3762
Two large balls of sport weight-ish dark grey alpaca. This is beautifully soft amazing yarn. I don't know what the yardage is, but they are pretty hefty balls.---PENDING

IMG_3795
Knitpicks Suri Dream in Ocean (color Z774) lot 3758. Four full balls, one mostly full ball that was attacked by a very very bad kitty. I don't think she actually broke the yarn (but I can't tell for sure) but it might be a pain to untangle.---PENDING

IMG_4100
Knitpicks Bare Merino laceweight. Three skeins, one has been used to knit that bit of lace you can see in the picture. If you like, I can send the lace along to be frogged .---PENDING

IMG_4102
Regia stretch sock yarn in Grey. Most of the skein but a tiny bit is missing.---PENDING

IMG_4103
Schoeller & Stahl Fortissima Socka yarn, two skeins, one minus a short-row toe's worth of yarn. Color 9096, dyelot 341017. The blue is a tiny bit more purple than it appears here. ---PENDING

IMG_4105
A cone of mystery cobweb biege yarn. I think I was told it was merino, but I can't guarantee that. No idea what the yardage is.---PENDING